Monday, January 20, 2014

League Series Final Game Summary: Necrons Vs Adepta Sororitas/Inquisition


My final game of the league series ended up being against Adepta Sororitas. The game was kill points and 4 deep striking objectives that scattered 5d6 from the center at the start of the first 4 turns. Objectives would end up where the arrows are pointing in the picture below.


He had a giant unit of 20 sisters, Jacobus, and 4 Ministorum Priests that I had to take out asap. The majority of my turn one shooting was spent thinning this unit down. It would eventually fall to more gunfire in the 2nd turn.


The Wraiths took out the 8 Crusaders, Ministorum Priest, and Inquisitor in the Land Raider.


 He attempted to out flank 2 Immolators to get mass melta shots on my vehicles. Sadly for him his dice were super cold and he missed with almost everything failing to harm any of my units. In my shooting phase I would kill them both and both units that were inside.


Pushing Forward to take objectives.


I attempted to take down his flyer with one of mine but failed.


Disembarking onto objectives.


His flyers final attempt to shoot my guys off of an objective.




In the end I held 3 objectives, Line Breaker, Slay the Warlord, First Blood, and was well ahead on kill points. Victory for the Necrons. That put me at 5/5 for the league, my best finish so far. This weekend I also managed to qualify for the final game of the Titan Tournament in March. It seems all the practice with this army paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment