Wednesday, May 29, 2013

40k: League Week 3 coming up.


With the 3rd week of league coming up, I'm going to change things up a bit, using what I've learned so far. The theme for this "season" is that you can change your allies on any given week. 

The primary detachment must stay the same, but the allies can change each week, from IG to Tau to whatever. 

Currently I would like to take the St. Louis Cardinals starting rotation, due to the dominance they currently have over the rest of the league, but I don't feel like paying 450 pts for Shelby Miller...

Anyways, here's the list I will be running this week.

Fateweaver
Daemon Prince - Slaanesh, ML3, Flight, Armor, Greater Reward, Exalted Reward
10 Pink horrors
10 Daemonettes
10 Plaguebearers
15 Flesh hounds
Daemon Prince - Tzeentch, ML3, Flight, Armor, Exalted(Grimore)

Daemon Prince - Tzeentch, ML3, Flight, Armor
10 Cultists
Helldrake - Baleflamer

No comments:

Post a Comment